Now You Know Disasters – By Doug Lennox
The Little Book of Answers
Earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis and tidal waves, fires, mine cave-ins, bridge collapses, ship sinkings, airplane crashes, explosions, and plagues -- natural and human-engineered calamity and catastrophe have many forms and guises. In Now You Know Disasters, Q & A ringmaster Doug Lennox showcases the what, why, when, where, who, and how of everything thats gone tragically and terribly wrong, past and present.
- How does a tsunami occur?
- Why do Canadian engineers wear iron rings?
- Who was Richter in the Richter scale?
- What was the worst freshwater ship disaster ever in North America?
- What is wildfire?
- Who was Typhoid Mary?
- How is "ring around the rosie" related to disaster?
- How did the Halifax Explosion occur?
- What was the worlds worst airplane crash?
GET SUPPORT MATERIAL / BUY THIS BOOK