In order to request permission to reprint copyrighted material or inquire about subsidiary or translation rights, you will need to write a letter of inquiry addressed to the department listed below.
Dundurn Press Limited
Attn: Rights & Permissions Department
3 Church Street, Suite 500
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1M2
Tel: (416) 214-5544 ext. 261
Your letter must include:
• Title and ISBN of the book
• Full name of the author of the book
• Imprint under which the book was published (listed on the spine or copyright page of the book)
• Specific material in the book which you would like to use, including page numbers
• The way in which you would like to use the material. Please be as specific as possible.
• Your name, address, phone number, fax number and email address, if possible.